BACHELOR OF EDUCATION COURSE (B.Ed.)
The Maharaja Aggarsain College of Education, provides the course leading to two year degree in education. Syllabus is framed as per regulation by NCTE/MDU University.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF B.Ed. COURSE :-Enable the student teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.